Ottawa is served by an international airport (YOW) with regular direct service to many cities in North America, as well as London-Heathrow and Frankfurt. Many other international cities can be accessed through connections in either Montreal or Toronto. The Ottawa airport is located roughly 15km south of the city center. From the Ottawa airport, travellers can reach the city center, and the conference venue, by:
- Public transit, OC Transpo bus number 97 connects the airport with the city center (~$3)
- Taxi. All taxis are regulated with fees based on time and distance (~$35 to the city centre)
- Express shuttle-bus - stops at several large hotels in the city center (~$15)
- Rental car – many companies have outlets at the airport.
- Bicycle (bring your own!)
Passenger trains operated by VIA rail call at the Ottawa main station (XDS) located roughly 4km SE of the city center.
Inter-city coaches (buses) operated by Greyhound call at the Ottawa bus terminal, located roughly 2km south of the city center.